Friday, September 26, 2008

Le Reunion...

It's been a long while since any of us have posted here. Reading the blog after two long years somehow brings a smile to my face...

And with vic saying we should continue to blog here, I thought I'd start the ball rolling again *grin* Especially more so with all of us in different parts of the world (i mean, seriously, en in sg, vic in jp, tzo in uk, me in us, ningz in jp... ((O_O)))

Thinking back to that trip, I remember a few things -

- vic suffocating me to death when I met her again after so long...
- en waylaid by dinosaur puppets
- that horrid statue in MOMA that tzo mentioned, called 'woman who has her throat torn out' or something along those lines. And remembering that the title and the sculpture made ZERO sense
- ningz in her white penguin jacket
- my first night 'enjoying' a hospital stay + drip treatment 'spa package' >.<
- gay asian dude on the ice at rockefellar center, and us making up stories about him *snicker*

kinda miss all that. We should do another trip again sooooooooon!!!! How's everyone doing?

2 Comments:

Blogger tzozen said...

woman with her throat cut! I remember that one. It is still there -- I checked on it this August :) It looks a bit like an insect and a bit of twig.

7:49 PM  
Blogger stardusted said...

HAHAHAHAHA. exactly. I went back in march and it was there too. *shudders* it's a permanent exhibit i guess. Why the curator loves it is anyone's guess. It looks like a twisted mess of metal to me, and yes, 99% stick insect O_o weird.

3:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home